Hello Indiana,
I've sent you a few emails recently about the special Black Friday offer I'm currently running for Tomlin Harmonica School.
Lots of people have been grabbing the offer while they can (it's only available until Monday), but I've had a few questions too, so I thought I'd share my answers here in case you're wondering the same thing:
Why should I get this now rather than waiting?
This is a special deal just for Black Friday but I don't want to rush anyone into joining when it isn't the right time for them. With this in mind I make sure that the school is always excellent value for money. So, even if you don't take advantage of this deal then you will still get a great price ($19/month for Harmonica School and $49/month for Harmonica School PLUS).
How do I know if it's right for me?
Well if you've been wanting to learn how to play awesome Bluesy harmonica then the membership is designed to help you do just that, and more! Not only will I show you how and what to practice but you'll also get the support and feedback from our faculty of world-renowned teachers.
You're a good fit if you have been jumping around from one free lesson to the next without making meaningful progress. You're ready to start making music and playing Blues Harmonica!
What if I join and don't like it?
It's very rare that happens, but if you join and find the membership isn't for you then you can cancel easily any time. In fact it just takes two clicks! You have complete control.
What's more, I'm even giving you 30 days to change your mind! If it's not for you, just let me know in the first month and I'll happily refund your money. So it really is a no risk offer.
Do you offer any discounts for seniors?
No, the vast majority of my students are seniors so I don't offer discounts for them BUT I do always make sure that I have a range of different plans depending on your budget. You can check them out here.
Have a different question? Hit reply and let me know.
Or click here if you're ready to join us and grab this one-time-only deal
Happy harping!
Tomlin
P.S. In fairness to everyone, we won't be making any exceptions to the deadline for the offer. So be sure to join here now if you want to grab it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.