[chrisbrogan.com] |
| Posted: 09 Sep 2008 08:37 PM PDT
I’m thinking about media companies a great deal as I say this. Tom Steinert-Threlkeld wrote a piece about how older media organizations are having a rough time figuring out the new stuff. Here’s a quote:
Beyond this, there’s a lot to absorb, and it’s worth checking out. I pulled that one quote to say that it is interesting to consider. Consumer Reports or Consumerist? (hat tip Paul Gillin for this idea) I’m not one of those “kill all the old newspapers” types. I think there’s a lot a company can do. But it’s HOW one gets there that I’m starting to wonder about. If I Did ItI’d make an “escape pod” model, something like this:
What do you think? Photo credit, lexdenn and sage. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from chrisbrogan.com To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Inbox too full? | |
| If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: chrisbrogan.com, c/o Google, 20 W Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.