Sponsor

2008/09/21

[Parent Hacks] 2 new posts in Parent Hacks


Hello, ignoble.experiment@arconati.us, and thank you for subscribing to Parent Hacks. Got a hack you'd like to share? Send it to hacks@parenthacks.com, along with your name and Web address (if you'd like us to link to you).


Flipper winner (a day late)

I am SO sorry, folks. First, I forgot to post about the giveaway. Then, things got busy around here yesterday evening, and, despite my calendar reminder, I completely forgot to post the winner of the Flipper toothbrush holder. Ugh, I'm embarrassed when my disorganization is so glaring.

So...making an especially dramatic entrance...the winner is...

SaraG!

Congrats, Sara -- email me your mailing address and I'll have that sent out to you pronto. I will NOT forget.




On Parent Hacks at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/398294719/flipper-winner.html


Stick magnets on the backs of puzzle pieces to be played with on the fridge

From Julie:

Did you hear the one about putting magnetic strips on puzzle pieces and then letting the kids do the puzzles on the refrigerator? I love that one!

Nope. Hadn't heard that one. Great idea, as long as the puzzle-solvers don't block all access to the kitchen. This could work on a magnetic whiteboard as well. Or, if it's a small puzzle, the back of a cookie sheet (think road trip entertainment).

Related: Use fridge magnets to boost your kid's vocabulary




On Parent Hacks at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/398111033/stick-magnets-o.html


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Parent Hacks" or change subscription settings

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)