Sponsor

2010/05/31

Increase the Effectiveness of Your Tapping Session With This Strategy

 


Note from Pat Carrington

Hello Everyone,

I am always interested in increasing the effectiveness of a tapping session, making it last, making it really worthwhile.

But I had never before thought about the notion that Gene Monterastelli suggests in his article below. Gene highlights the fact that tapping is not just an immediate activity - something you do now, for a few moments, and that is that.  While it seems that you are just tapping for a few moments and then it's all over, is that really the case? Or does a tapping session merely set off a spark that starts a process that starts a larger process, and so on, and on?

Interesting idea that.  If it's true, then we are somehow "tapping" all day long, enjoying the spreading of the benefits throughout our systems while we engage in other activities. The continuance of the healing may be as important, or maybe even more important, than the tapping session itself.

This is a novel way of thinking about the tapping process.  I think you will want to see what Gene has to say about it and try his tapping method to facilitate the spread of the healing that is commenced during each of your sessions.

 

How To End A Tapping Session to Ensure That Healing Will Continue

                                                   by Gene Monterastelli

Gene Monterastelli is an EFT practitioner in Baltimore, MD, and author of numerous articles on EFT that appear in this newsletter and regularly on his website http://www.tappingQandA.com.

Gene's Article

I think the way we end a tapping session is just as important as the way we begin it. For me the end of the session is more than a signing off process -- it's actually the next step in healing. When we tap it is not just a healing moment but part of a healing process that is going to continue throughout the day and throughout our life.

I like to spend time at the end of a session (especially an emotional one) setting up my entire body/mind system to continue this work throughout the day. The end of a session therefore often looks and sounds like this:

Karate Chop Spot:   I give thanks for the fact that I have this amazing power to heal.

Inner Eyebrow:  I give thanks for the time I have available to do this work.

Inner Eyebrow:  I give thanks for the time I have available to do this work.

Outer Eye:  I give thanks for my desire to continue with this work.

Under Eye:  The work I have done today is not just a healing moment.

Under Nose:  .but part of a healing process.

Under Mouth:  This healing process is going to continue throughout my day.

Collar Bone:  There will be times when I notice the healing continuing.

Underarm:  .and I will smile at the amazing power of my system.

Underarm:  .and I will smile at the amazing power of my system.

Top of Head:  There will be other times when the healing continues in the background.

Inner Eyebrow:  I know full well that I don't need to be conscious of the healing for it to continue.

Outer Eye:  This healing will cascade through my body, from cell to cell.

Under Eye:  I know this healing is one more step along the way.

Under Nose:  It is not just a healing of the moment.

Under Mouth:  .but also a building block, preparing me for the next piece of healing my system is ready for.

Collar Bone:  I know that as I continue this healing process, bit by bit.

Under Arm:  .my whole system is going to heal in a natural way that will ensure that this is not a quick fix.

Top of Head:  .but a lasting change.

Inner Eyebrow:  Tonight as I sleep the changes I have made in this session will work their way into every part of my system.

Under Eye:  So that when I awake tomorrow, I will be relaxed and refreshed.and looking at the world through new eyes, based on this healing.

Under Mouth:  I am so grateful.

Collar Bone:  I am so grateful.

Thank you Gene for these healing thoughts.

Pat



 

 

 NOTICE FROM PAT

I will soon be letting you in on information about an upcoming f-r-e-e teleseminar I will give in the near future.  In it my invited guest and I will explore a milestone in energy psychology that is about to be announced.  Be on the alert for this announcement.

 

Forward this email to a friend

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts