Sponsor

2011/01/11

Indiana, here's a Pink Floyd guitar lesson for you (free play-along)

Hey Indiana,

I was looking through all of the guitar lessons
that I have done the other day, and I could not
believe that there was no Pink Floyd in the mix!

With that in mind I went ahead and made a new
lesson for the Pink Floyd song "Wish You Were
Here". It's complete with video, Jam Track and
TAB.

You can check it out here:

Also, at the end of the video I mention that
I've got something BIG planned that I'm excited
to share with you.

I can't say anything more about it now, but
make sure you sign up on the website to be
the first to hear about it.

To your guitar success,

- Nate Savage


205-34314 Marshall Rd, Abbotsford, British Columbia V2S1L9, CANADA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jMyMTEwc7LSsDCwMLKysLLRGtBzsbJysrJw=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)