| First... Thank you! Since I write most of the commentary for the newsletter, I want you to know that I was very flattered knowing that so many of you enjoyed reading what I had to say. (If you signed up for our newsletter just for the freebies and never bothered to read it, do me a favor and keep that to yourself. I'm enjoying my "one minute of fame" and would really prefer that you not spoil my moment!) With that out of the way, you need to know that we have not changed our minds. Going with the blog is just so much more efficient for us. The ease of creating and publishing a new blog post allows us the opportunity to put so much more information in front of you and to do that so much more often. For example: · Freebies - Michelle has already posted more free images on the blog in the past few months than we had offered in several years' worth of newsletters. Looking for the free images? We've tagged them all with "Free Images". Find that tag in the right column, click on it and you'll find all of our free images in one place. Find your favorites and start right clicking! (or whatever it is you Mac people do to "copy"...) · Savings - There will always be a Coupon Code posted on the blog. It's been at 15% off for the last few weeks, but we've changed that to 25% for the next few days. Changes to the coupon code will always be announced in a new post so that those of you who are following us by email (more on this below) will automatically be notified every time we add something new to the blog (increases to the coupon codes included). · Content - I'm fascinated with the content of our 19th Century Vintage Letters collection. So much so, that I've been transcribing and posting them one by one on the blog. I hope you take the time to read them along with me. Some are better than others, but all of them do a great job of unintentionally describing the hardships that our not so distant ancestors faced on a daily basis. The letters are being posted chronologically, primarily by author and are a great read! After reading just a few, the hardships you think you face in your day to day lives will be minimized with an amazing new perspective on life.
There are over 90 letters in this collection so we'll be posting them for some time to come. If you'd like to learn more about this family, along with the hardships and simple joys they describe so eloquently in their letters, please visit the blog often for updates. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.