| Note from Pat Carrington
My Surprise Announcement.
This started with something I tried to do in my own child-like way when I was 10 years old. My dream is to do it again today in a much larger way.
The Story Behind It
When I was in Fifth Grade, I wanted be a librarian and recommend "great books" that I loved to all my friends, so they could enjoy them with me. Miss Connoll, the school librarian did that. Whenever I walked into the library she would greet me with a happy smile and say, "Pat, have you read Yung Fu of the Upper Yangtze? (or whatever book she was recommending that day) I know you'll love it." Of course, I hadn't read that particular book, because how could I find all the books that were just right for me on those crowded shelves? I always loved getting Miss Connoll's recommendations. Following her leads was like finding buried treasures. I wanted to be like her. At that time, the great books I longed to share were dog stories, especially those about extremely capable Collie dogs that could perform almost any feat you could think of - my favorite Girl's Mystery Stories, and some fantastic children's historical novels. I owned most of these books, but my family was opposed to my loaning them out because they might never be returned. So I decided to open a "library" of my own, where I could lend them by keeping track of each one. This was very exciting to me because it meant that I could create my own card catalog in one of those little wooden index boxes, sold at the stationery store. It would have real alphabet dividers in it (very official!) and I would have a date stamp which I could use to change the day's date daily. This project was enormously appealing to me. I loved creating projects! The only problem was that my grandmother, who lived with us and was in charge of our household when my mother was working, didn't approve of this. She said my friends would never return the books and it was a foolish waste of time. But I had learned that "Ma" had a way of seeing the dark side of almost anything and this made me determined to go ahead and start the library anyway, that is if my mother would buy me the few necessary materials. Happily, she did and I opened the "Pat Library" (Ta-Dah!) and was able to circulate my beloved books among my friends all through that school year and the next, to their delight and mine. Ever since then, I've had a passion for sharing "special finds." I never opened another library, but I have recently started a project which, while it doesn't involve lending, will hopefully be a source of unexpected treasures for many people.
Pat's Treasure Island is Born My Special Announcement. my new project and website.is not like any website you have seen before. What is amazing about it is that it brings together products (the most valuable ones I can find in the EFT world) and puts them into one place in a way that allows you to find exactly the ones that fit your own special needs, quickly and easily. I will also be giving you my "EFT Master's" recommendations and reviews of these products (as many as I can manage - expect a lot more reviews from me in the future) because I care about you, just as I did about my Fifth Grade friends. Pat's Treasure Island is dedicated to bringing you the treasures of the EFT world. It will do this in two ways: 1. Through exceptionally high-quality Giveaways which will change each week. You will be given three new gifts each week. 2. Through fine quality purchasable items that you may not have heard about until you see them on the site. This site brings these items together in a way that relates to your own needs, because one of its prime features will be the listing of these veritable treasures in meaningful categories so you can zero in on what matters to you, in a flash.
.and there's more for you A lot of exciting features are currently on this site. However, this is just the beginning stage of the Island. For example - There's a monthly lottery where the winner (let's pretend it is you) will receive $500 worth of high quality self-help materials which you select from the Crown Jewels section of the site (our "Best of the Best" section. Or where, as a winner, you may instead choose to be reimbursed for up to $500 worth of products you might have purchased from the site during the previous month - or you might want to mix n' match. There's a new winner each month and when you join the Island (free) you will get one free ticket to the current month's Lottery.
But you haven't heard it all yet... As a special launching gift for you, if you go online now and join the island (there's no charge for doing that) within the next two weeks - until April 18 - you will receive TWO free Welcome tickets to the lottery instead of one. There are also ways to earn lottery tickets whenever you visit. For example, for every product you buy on the island (at any time) you will get an additional lottery ticket. It's all fun and excitement.
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS The readers of this newsletter are the only ones who know about this site as yet. It is brand new today a work in progress, and does not yet have nearly as many offerings as it will have as we populate the site. But. there are some fascinating places to peek into in this preliminary viewing! Think of your visit as being like entering a Crafts Show first thing in the morning when the vendors are still putting up their booths. At that time, you can find some very special displays and can get some real bargains before the crowds arrive.
VERY IMPORTANT! Your Input is Needed... It's very important that you have a chance to see Pat's Treasure Island now because I need your ideas and suggestions at this point. You will be helping to shape this site and your input will largely determine the services it provides. There's a tab on the bottom navigation bar that reads "Drop Pat a Note" and I hope you will use this often to express your reactions to the site. I Need to Know: What you like about the site. (So I'll know I'm on the right track) If there's something you'd like to have different. (Suggested changes?) What you would ideally like to see on it in the future. (Your ideas will be very helpful at this point, including letting me know about any really valuable giveaways you've come across in your Internet travels that we could investigate for the site, or other excellent products we might be able to offer for sale on it) Or anything else you want to comment on...
AND NOW. Let's explore the site.
To visit the Island click on the Treasure Chest!
You may want to send this email to a friend
To subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter and get e-Book bonus CLICK HERE
Contact service@tappingcentral.com
|
This site is an experiment in sharing news and content. Almost everything here came from email newsletters.
Sponsor
2011/04/03
Pat's SURPRISING NEWS -- Here It Is!
@
23:14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Label Cloud
Technology
(1464)
News
(793)
Military
(646)
Microsoft
(542)
Business
(487)
Software
(394)
Developer
(382)
Music
(360)
Books
(357)
Audio
(316)
Government
(308)
Security
(300)
Love
(262)
Apple
(242)
Storage
(236)
Dungeons and Dragons
(228)
Funny
(209)
Google
(194)
Cooking
(187)
Yahoo
(186)
Mobile
(179)
Adobe
(177)
Wishlist
(159)
AMD
(155)
Education
(151)
Drugs
(145)
Astrology
(139)
Local
(137)
Art
(134)
Investing
(127)
Shopping
(124)
Hardware
(120)
Movies
(119)
Sports
(109)
Neatorama
(94)
Blogger
(93)
Christian
(67)
Mozilla
(61)
Dictionary
(59)
Science
(59)
Entertainment
(50)
Jewelry
(50)
Pharmacy
(50)
Weather
(48)
Video Games
(44)
Television
(36)
VoIP
(25)
meta
(23)
Holidays
(14)
Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)
-
Wake up with Good Morning America ...
-
Affiliate Marketing Ideas #45 is here! ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.