Sponsor

2013/01/18

Stop Stressing About Your Aging Grays.. Meditation = Life-Changing.. Your Best You

January 18, 2013
By Darnell L. Moore

I have heartlessly pulled out one hair only to contend with the five daring strands that return with ferocity several weeks later in memory of the fallen. And I have finally resolved that I cannot win the fight against the relentless grays. Whenever I look in the mirror at my once fully-black beard, which is now salt-and-pepper, I throw up my hands and clippers in defeat. Continue reading...
'Meditation Will Change Your Life'

4 Steps To Becoming The Best Version Of Yourself

Words Of Wisdom: On Getting In Touch With Your Infinite Self

Advertisement
LISA EARLE MCLEOD
The Time-Saving Rule That Most People Think Is Stupid
I admit it, I have a blind spot; I have a hard time spotting bad intent. But viewing the world through a lens of mistrust creates problems, as well. When you walk around expecting people to treat you badly, they usually do. Continue reading...
DR. KAREN BECKER
You Can't Hurry Love: Nurturing Emotionally-Wounded Dogs
With time, patience, and the right tools and resources, every dog will eventually settle in. And there are few things as gratifying as knowing you are providing a bright future to a dog with a dark past. Continue reading...
E. O'NEILL
Finding Forgiveness While Faced With My Mother's Alzheimer's
Last August when I went to Upstate New York to see my mother, I believed it would be the last time she would recognize me. I hadn't seen her since February of 2010, when the man I had known as 'Dad' my entire life passed. Mom's disease had noticeably progressed. Continue reading...
MAUREEN ANDERSON
What I Learned From Iowa's Best-known Homemaker
It reminds me what I've always thought about a happy family. Is it the most important thing in the world? Probably. Is that all there is to life? Well, no. Continue reading...
RABBI MICHAEL BERNSTEIN
Live Strong, Live True
The conundrum is how much it matters that someone who has done such real good for real people is now revealed to have built much of his achievement and image on a foundation of deception, cheating and lies. Continue reading...


Received this from a friend? Sign up for alerts from The Huffington Post here
Unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts