hey Guitarist,
Just saw that Walter Mitty movie last night with
some friends and it was actually a lot better
than I expected!
So, how you doin? :)
Hey, have you ever played "name that tune"?
There's different variations... Usually one person
hums the melody of a popular song and everyone
else has to recognize what it is. Good times.
Well I have my own version of "name that tune" and if
you play you can win a guitar. That was the feature
of day 9 of the 12 days of Christmas. Contest is
still on.
Today's day 10.
And today we have another lesson by Jimmy
Dillon, and he shows us some awesome Celtic rhythms.
Reminds me of some epic movie tracks.
It actually would have fit right into some
of the scenes from last night's flick.
It's all here on the blog.
GUITAR CONTROL BOG
Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy your weekend as well.
For me personally, I ended my juice-fast last night
So that I can go to this cool Japanese restaurant today
with my family. I'll try to take it easy this weekend
too... So I can start off 2014 with a lot of energy.
Grrrr..... Lol.
Ok take care...
Rock on,
Claude J.
ALMOST OVER: THE $1 XMAS GUITAR COURSE
LATEST COURSE
ULTIMATE GUITAR SONG COLLECTION 3
OTHER COURSES:
Supercharged Soloing Made Simple
Play Songs by Ear with the Fast Track Guitar System
Reggae Roots Guitar Secrets
Learn Blues Magic from the King of the Blues
Learn 50, 75, or even 125 of your favorite songs now
Rule the neck fast with the 3 Killer Guitar Control Secrets
Dominate the fretboard with Fretboard Domination
Amazing 234 page technique book and DVDs for advanced students
Incredible SOFTWARE to learn scales and get chops
Learn your Favorite Acoustic Guitar Styles
Want to Learn Classical Guitar? Amazing package with tabs
Add a whole new DIMENSION of tasty guitar chops to your arsenal.
Learn the greatest jazz standards of all times.
MORE COURSES
Our Guitar Community
Need help? Want to write us?
Visit our customer support center.
If you no longer wish to receive communication:
http://www.guitarcontrol.com/me/?id=4I00&e=ignoble.experiment@arconati.us
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.