Sponsor

2016/04/18

21 Easiest Crafts Ever

 

Blog | Christmas | Holiday eBooks | Craft Store

Please add mail@allfreeholidaycrafts.com to your address book to ensure inbox delivery.
April 18, 2016

Hello, Holiday Crafters!

Easier than you can even imagine, today's crafts are great for beginners!

  1. Bright Embroidered Basket -NEW!
  2. Seriously Simple Old Burlap Utensil Holders
  3. The Natural Elements Upcycled Bowls -NEW!
  4. Simplest Ever Paper Bows
  5. Wrap-It-Up Hair Accessory -NEW!
  6. Origami Tote Bag
  7. Spring Flower DIY Magnets -NEW!
  8. A NEW Way to Re-Purpose old Mason Jars
  9. DIY Mini Trinket Boxes -NEW!
  10. Beautiful Buttons Bookmark
  11. Summer Fruit Salsa -yumm!
  12. Cute as a Button Carrot
  13. Kate Spade-Inspired Bracelets That You Will LOVE -NEW!
  14. Have-to-Have Paper Peonies
  15. Doable Diaper Cake -new moms!
  16. And, the cutest no sew project is: (drum roll) Baby Bunnies!
  17. Very Vintage Seed Packets You Won't Believe -love!
  18. Surprise, Surprise!
  19. Vintage Level Coat Rack
  20. Our Latest (and Simplest) Spring Wall Art -so pretty!
  21. 15-Minute DIY Bean Bags
Kate Spade-Inspired Bracelets

NEW! Kate Spade-Inspired Bracelets

 
 
Vintage Level DIY Coat Rack

Vintage Level DIY Coat Rack

 
 
 

No Bake Desserts: 21 Easy Dessert Recipes: (Recently Updated!) Keep your kitchen cool with our quick and easy no bake recipes - no oven required. Enjoy these sweet treats any time of year, especially when your oven is occupied during parties and holidays.

 
 
 

What to Craft in April

  1. April 17: National Pet Owner's Independence Day
  2. April 19: National Hanging Out Day
  3. April 21: National Bulldogs Are Beautiful Day
  4. April 22: Earth Day
  5. April 26: National Go Birding Day
  6. April 30: International Jazz Day
 
April 22: Earth Day

April 22: Earth Day

 
Spring Flower Potting Party

NEW! Spring Flower Potting Party

 
You might like
 
 
 
 

Forget-Me-Nots

  1. Why Haven't You Thought Of This?
  2. Plastic Bottle Flowers for the Yard
  3. Fantasy Floral Balloon -gorgeous!
  4. Vintage Handmade Flower
  5. This rosette will make you think, "Why didn't I think of this sooner?"
  6. Going to the grocery store this weekend? Bring this baby along!
  7. Recycled Paper Cross -for the faithful
  8. Popsicle Stick Raindrop Earrings
  9. Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
  10. The Amazing Organizer Board
  11. Treat yourself to an hour of relaxation this weekend
  12. Simple, Sweet Spring Felt Birds
  13. Cuddle with these Adorable Pillows
  14. Butcher Paper Spring Wreath
  15. The Butterfly Project -always fun
  16. Cherry Blossom Tissue Tree
  17. Knit Gerbera Daisies
 
Fantasy Floral Balloon

GORGEOUS! Fantasy Floral Balloon

 
 
 
 

I Did It!

  1. I Made a Spring Wreath!
  2. I Made a Quilt!
  3. I Made Earrings!
  4. I Made a Sweater! -check it out!
  5. I Made a Table Topper!
  6. I Made a Candle Holder! -NEW!
  7. I Made a Crochet Butterfly!
  8. I Made a Paper Flower!
  9. I Made a Scarf!
  10. I Made a Mason Jar Lantern!
  11. I Made a Skirt!
 
Walk in the Park Cardi

I Made a Sweater! -check it out!

 

Storage Solutions for Hoarders!

  1. Refashioned Cardboard Bins
  2. Vintage DIY Coat Rack -omg
  3. Neon Stacked Organizer
  4. Time to Get Your Pantry In Order
  5. Craft Ribbon Organizer -prettiest!
  6. Why Haven't You Thought Of This?
  7. Ways You've Never Organized
 
Spring Cleaning Collapsible Bins

Spring Cleaning Collapsible Bins

 
 
       
 
 
This email was requested by: ignoble.experiment@arconati.us Unsubscribe, Modify or Add Newsletters: Click here.
Request information about advertising in this eNewsletter: Click here.

To ensure delivery of this newsletter to your inbox and to enable images to load in future mailings, please add mail@allfreeholidaycrafts.com to your e-mail address book or safe senders list.

Create and Celebrate is published by Prime Publishing, LLC.

This e-mail was sent by: Prime Publishing LLC
3400 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
United States of America
Copyright © 2016 Prime Publishing LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy. By using this site you agree to our Terms of Service.
To learn about our email partners' privacy policies, click here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)