Sponsor

2016/06/19

Dr. OZ: "Dolly Parton's Beauty Cream is Like A 'Face-Lift in a Bottle!'"

IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE MESSAGE ABOVE, READ BELOW:

Doctors Rave Over Dolly Parton's $5 Beauty Cream

After decades in the spotlight, country music legend, actress and humanitarian Dolly Parton is finally sharing her secret to staying beautiful into her 70's...

Dolly Parton: "Forget Botox and that other nonsense. None of that stuff goes on my face! I’d be too worried my expression would freeze up all funny! I’ve spent years trying every beauty product under the sun and I have to tell you all, most of them don’t work and are way overpriced. I have my own little secret weapon that I use each night that anyone can afford."

On her recent appearance on the Today Show with Kathie Lee & Hoda, Dolly explained how she maintains her glowing look in just a few minutes each day , with no surgery and for less than the cost of breakfast.

 

See the Dolly's trick that thousands of women are using to 'Turn Back the Clock.'

>> [READ MORE]

 
 
To opt out of future emails from Your Healthy Living, please unsubscribe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)