Behind the Scenes͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
| | Ready for a story ? In my endless pursuit of attempting perfection, there is no product we've ever launched that has put us to the test more than our leather gymnastic grips, the RAW Grips. Launched in 2016, they were revolutionary compared to traditional leather grips in both shape, design and quality. However, after a pretty stable launch and delivering on quality for a couple of years, once the prominent athlete Jacob Hepner's YouTube video, "The Great CrossFit Grip Dispute" went viral, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! Click the button below to read the full story behind the release and demise of Raw Grips 1.0 and the amazing comeback story that became Raw Grips 3.0. | | | | | | | WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT | | | | | | | | | Progress I own (and use) the former version of the RAW Grips about a year for my Calisthenics/kettlebell/Rings workout. So I was really curious about the improvements in the 3.0 version. What should I say? It's still possible to make something nearly perfect even better...the leather is still smooth and durable so you wont loose touch and grip of the bar or the rings or the kettlebell. The updated velcro gives you better wrist feedback than the old one and increases the insane overall mobility. I had no issues with dig in points with the former version and still got none with 3.0. Shipment to germany was easy and fast(according to the distance). So here's another satisfied customer... Mattias P. | | | | | Best I've Found Love the extra coverage, super grippy on the rig. 2nd pair I've had, the velcro on the first started failing to hold after about 2 years of use. Only reason for 4 instead of 5 stars. Best grips I've had, and I went through several different ones before finding these at Vendor Village in Madison a couple years (2019?) back. Bill B. | | | | | Great 😊 I love the products I received they are going to last me a long time 💚🥰 Esperanza R. | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | No longer want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe. JerkFit 15478 Sylvan St Van Nuys, CA 91411 | | | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep a civil tongue.