Sponsor

2025/04/17

Celebrate Earth Day in style!

Sustainable fashion is easy with this collection of 30 nature-inspired crochet designs.
I Like Crochet
Spotlight Spring Gif

April 17, 2025

 

The Earth Day Crochet Collection!

Sustainable fashion is easy with this collection of 30 nature-inspired crochet designs.

Earth Day Crochet Collection
 

Sustainable never looked so good!

Dear Crocheter,

Can we take a few minutes to appreciate the work you're doing here? I know it's not something that we probably think about often, but crochet, along with many other DIY crafts, can be very earth-friendly. Especially when you use sustainable or recycled yarns, you're taking an active role in cutting down on waste and resource use. And that's a bigger deal than you might think.

So much of what's out there today is what's called "fast fashion." Even if you aren't familiar with the term, you know what it is. These are clothing items that are made quickly, cheaply, and often don't last very long. And they burn through a ton of resources. By some estimates, the fashion industry produces more than 8% of the world's greenhouse gas emissions and consumes up to 20% of the world's fresh water each year.

That's why it's important to acknowledge that you are not only crafty and resourceful and fashionable by crocheting, you're also contributing to the greater good.

That's not all, though. Because you're here with us, in this paper-free, ink-free endeavor, you're taking eco-friendly to the next level. Oh! And you're looking good doing it, too! So let's keep that going with the I Like Crochet Earth Day Collection!

Crochet Patterns Galore!
Patterns for Every Occasion, Only $5 a Year!

I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership

92% Discount for New Members Only!

Start Your Benefits Today!

 Claim Your Charter Membership Now! 
 
Earth Day Crochet Collection
 

Designer Nazanin Fard brings us the Georgina Motif Vest, made with cotton, wool, and recycled cashmere, so you know it's soft and comfortable. The front and back are worked with lacy floral squares, and it's easy to adjust the size. Plus, you can work the pattern in two colors, as shown here, or go monochromatic. This sweater is the perfect spring and early summer accessory, giving you that extra touch of warmth for those cooler days.

Earth Day Crochet Collection
 

The Lemon Buttercup Shawl, from Silke Terhorst, is as cute as it sounds. The warm yellow tones are evocative of sunny spring days, while the soft, warm, and sustainable alpaca yarn will keep you cozy when a cool breeze blows through.

 

Eye-catching. Exciting. Fun. These are just a few ways to describe the Altaira Two Tone Tee, from designer Jessie Rayot. Midnight blue and pistachio green are the perfect complements in this adorable button-up tee. The organic cotton and hemp yarn is sustainable, soft, and easy to work with, giving you a wonderfully breathable top for even the warmest summer days.

Crochet Patterns Galore!
Patterns for Every Occasion, Only $5 a Year!

I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership

92% Discount for New Members Only!

Start Your Benefits Today!

 Claim Your Charter Membership Now! 
 

The I Like Crochet Earth Day Collection has accessories for you and your home, too!

I don't know about you, but I could always use another plant hanger in my home or office, and the Horizon Plant Hanger fits the bill perfectly. Designer Hanni Banszki brings us this easy project, made with light grey cotton, which is ideal for showing off your indoor garden.

Another project I love in the I Like Crochet Earth Day Collection is the Jade Lace Curtain. Here's a pattern that looks much more challenging than it is. In fact, this one is suitable for beginners. Light and airy, and made with organic linen, this design is customizable for just about any window.

 

The I Like Crochet Earth Day Collection is a celebration of style and substance. Eco-friendly and sustainable yarns, along with your embrace of this digital, paper-free format, make crochet more than just a fun craft. You're creating something wonderful and making a positive impact all at once!

Which pattern will you make first?

Crochet Patterns Galore!
Patterns for Every Occasion, Only $5 a Year!

I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership

92% Discount for New Members Only!

Start Your Benefits Today!

 Claim Your Charter Membership Now! 

Become a Charter Member of the I Like Crochet Gold Club today, and you'll never run out of projects or inspiration! And right now, during our Earth Day Sale, when you become a Gold Club Charter Member, you will save 92% off the regular price, PLUS get instant access to our streaming crochet videos including, Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter and Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick.

 
Claim Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership Now!

When you activate your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership today, you'll get access to everything we have about crocheting—all access, all the time:

Summary of Gold Club Membership Benefits

One-year Charter Membership in the I Like Crochet Gold Club

$59.00/year

Only $5 per year! 92% discount!

I Like Crochet Magazine—a full year of our digital bi-monthly magazine filled with gorgeous designer patterns (including 100+ new and exclusive projects) tutorials, articles, and videos.

INCLUDED

I Like Crochet Magazine Library—get instant access to EVERY issue we've ever published... that's more than 10 years of magazine issues with 700+ crochet patterns and tutorials. This searchable digital library contains hundreds of exclusive designer crochet patterns, articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials, and full-color photographs to show you exactly how projects should look.

INCLUDED

I Like Crochet Collections— includes carefully curated collections of stunning crochet patterns for sweaters, scarves, blankets, home décor, and more. Instant access to designer patterns.

INCLUDED

Gold Member Insider—get a taste of the hand-picked patterns available to you in our digital Magazine Library. Browse these previews online 24/7 to decide what you will stitch next!

INCLUDED

Regular eNewsletters with the latest crochet tips, tricks, and updates; FREE crochet patterns, and FREE attendance at Crochet Along community events.

INCLUDED

BONUS Crochet Videos—Instant Access to our popular videos including, Back to Basics: 11 Essential Techniques and Stitches for Every Crocheter and Crochet Secrets Revealed: 12 Tutorials by Michael Sellick.

INCLUDED

FREE GIFT: Instantly access our I Like Crochet Earth Day Crochet Collection - Sustainable fashion is easy with this collection of 30 nature-inspired crochet designs.

FREE

Special Charter Membership

Please act now—while this special 92% sale is in effect for you!

Claim Your I Like Crochet Gold Club Charter Membership Now!
  

You are receiving this email as part of your free subscription to email updates from I Like Crochet. If you no longer wish to receive this update as part of your free subscription, please click the unsubscribe link below.

MANAGE PREFERENCES

Unsubscribe

Help us be sure your email update isn't filtered as spam. Adding our return address mail@ilikecrochet.com to your address book may 'whitelist' us with your filter, helping future email updates get to your inbox.

Facebook  Twitter   Instagram  Pinterest

Send us a message

Did a friend send this to you?
Sign up to receive your own I Like Crochet newsletter.

Copyright 2025 © Ampry Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.

Ampry Publishing LLC
5 Revere Drive
Suite 200, Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: mail@ilikecrochet.com


Our Privacy Policy

Having trouble viewing this email? View this email on the web.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)