Sponsor

2008/09/22

[Parent Hacks] 1 new post in Parent Hacks


Hello, ignoble.experiment@arconati.us, and thank you for subscribing to Parent Hacks. Got a hack you'd like to share? Send it to hacks@parenthacks.com, along with your name and Web address (if you'd like us to link to you).


Pop-up facial tissues keep potty training toddlers from unrolling the toilet paper

Monique no longer has to re-roll the toilet paper several times per day:

I taught my 18 month-old to use the potty pretty successfully. I used the three-day method and it only took two weeks! But what I've never seen addressed is how to teach them about toilet paper. I tried and tried but whenever I'd let her try to pee on her own, she thought I had left a spiffy toy for her to play with. No more! I bought face tissues with a cool Nemo theme and told her "Just one Nemo!" So every time she's done with her business, I hear in the bathroom, "Just one Nemo! Dry dry dry!" And then flush. I don't know why she doesn't grab 30 Nemos, but it seems to work for her.

Related:
Change toilet paper direction to keep toddlers from unrolling too much

Cottonelle Kids shows kids how much toilet paper to use




On Parent Hacks at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/parenthacks/~3/400132359/pop-up-facial-t.html


More Recent Articles



Click here to safely unsubscribe now from "Parent Hacks" or change subscription settings

Your requested content delivery powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 9 Thoreau Way, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA. +1.978.776.9498

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a civil tongue.

Label Cloud

Technology (1464) News (793) Military (646) Microsoft (542) Business (487) Software (394) Developer (382) Music (360) Books (357) Audio (316) Government (308) Security (300) Love (262) Apple (242) Storage (236) Dungeons and Dragons (228) Funny (209) Google (194) Cooking (187) Yahoo (186) Mobile (179) Adobe (177) Wishlist (159) AMD (155) Education (151) Drugs (145) Astrology (139) Local (137) Art (134) Investing (127) Shopping (124) Hardware (120) Movies (119) Sports (109) Neatorama (94) Blogger (93) Christian (67) Mozilla (61) Dictionary (59) Science (59) Entertainment (50) Jewelry (50) Pharmacy (50) Weather (48) Video Games (44) Television (36) VoIP (25) meta (23) Holidays (14)

Popular Posts (Last 7 Days)